free website stats program Top Three "to do" | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Top Three "to do"

Top 3, I can't narrow it down to just 3 things. Spent the other day figuring out what I needed to do the things I want...all I can say is :newsmile093: ...I don't have it, but slow and steady here, here is my list of things I will definitely do this year, and getting ready to start another post as to what is actually possible for me.

1 - Black Typhoon rear tire with Wide Tire Kit (it is about time they match)
2 - New Mustang Solo Seat
3 - Forward Controls

Then there are a bunch of other things that I will probably end up spending whatever I can gather up on. (Smoked Tail light, Windshield bag, solo rack bag, saddle bags...list just keeps going, my mind thinks I am rich.

I was wondering what everybody's priority list is. Not what the first things you did or would do, but from where your at now, the NEXT three things you want to do. For me the next three things I would like to do to my 09 Ultra is:
1 Oil Cooler
2 Lower it. (Just don't know the best way yet.) Shocks / Seat. This is a tough one for me.
3 Oil Temp Guage. Just as soon as I know I can get one that matches.

Honorable mention is a center stand. Probable by Wheeldock. What are your next "To Do's?" :cheers

PS: I should have made this top 5.... I need handle bars that are closer to me.... AUGGHHH!!!

Well, I just installed a back rest yesterday and my Wheeldock center stand is out for delivery today.

I’m not sure about an oil temp gage though, as hot as my motor gets, perhaps they’re some things I’d rather not know. ;)

One thing I have been pondering lately is H-D tells us to buy the bike and make it our own. My thought is how can it be my own, when I'm putting the same things on my bike as most every other owner. Like say the Air Wing Tour-Pak® Luggage Rack at $179.95 with the Air Wing Rack LED Light Kit at $49.95. I like the rack a lot but will that rack make my bike my own, or just like thousands of other H-D’s with the same rack?

I’ve found other non H-D luggage racks that are unique but I want the light, too. :( Decisions, decisions, do I buy unique or get the H-D rack like most everyone is doing just so I can have the dang light? :unsure

One thing I have been pondering lately is H-D tells us to buy the bike and make it our own. My thought is how can it be my own, when I'm putting the same things on my bike as most every other owner. Like say the Air Wing Tour-Pak® Luggage Rack at $179.95 with the Air Wing Rack LED Light Kit at $49.95. I like the rack a lot but will that rack make my bike my own, or just like thousands of other H-D’s with the same rack?

I agree. There is a vendor who will engrave out our own idea's on our derby covers and such. I am currently working on a idea that will be specific to my ride. That way it will be diff from all the same ol same ol. :D

Just do what I did ,read about what everyone is doing to their bikes over the winter,dream a bit ,then open your wallet and buy the things you want until your pocket is empty,hopefully by then it is spring and you can get out and ride.Theres always next winter to buy more toys:D

My wife is getting close to cutting me off from the wallet. It's dangerous when your office is right next door to the Harley dealer. :D

1-Progressive shocks
2-Extended reach forward controls
3-Heel rests

Just gotta hope I can stay working at least until Spring!! :(

My wife is getting close to cutting me off from the wallet. :D

Mine already did! As a matter of fact, I have to sneak onto the forum when she ain't lookin, cause she says this is where I get all these crazy ideas for things we don't need. LOL........ :D

Mine already did! As a matter of fact, I have to sneak onto the forum when she ain't lookin, cause she says this is where I get all these crazy ideas for things we don't need. LOL........ :D

What does she mean crazy ideas? Doesn't she understand true love? Or is that what she is afraid of?:s

Back