free website stats program Today's 3 Projects - Floorboard Extenders, Aileron Grips, and Headlight Trim Ring | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Today's 3 Projects - Floorboard Extenders, Aileron Grips, and Headlight Trim Ring

Hey Doc, the matching trim rings for the turn signals would really add to the front end.

I really want to know about the floorboards extenders.... On a long ride I need as many different feet positions as I can get. Most of the time my heals are on the front of my floorboards and the front of my boots are on the road pegs. I shift around a lot but both feet on the floorboards as they are is the most uncomfortable position I have.

I put the extensions on mine, and it's really made resting my heels on the floorboard and my foot on the highway pegs comfortable. I would definitely recommend them.

Looks great Doc,now all you need is the trim rings for the signals (front and rear),then we will get you working on the laid back plate:D

Hey Doc, the matching trim rings for the turn signals would really add to the front end.

Looks great Doc,now all you need is the trim rings for the signals (front and rear),then we will get you working on the laid back plate:D

I did a quick check and couldn't find any turn signal trim rings that showed a 2008 FLHX on the fitment list. Do either of you have a part number for them?

You have the same turn signals as my 07,I will look in my file when I get to the shop and post the part # for you.:D

OK - I'm back from the dealer - thanks to everyone for helping me find something to spend another $30 on!

Does this look a little better?

100_1077.jpg

Attachments

• Cycle Photos 017a.jpg
    Cycle Photos 017a.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Cycle Photos 018a.jpg
    Cycle Photos 018a.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Cycle Photos 013a.jpg
    Cycle Photos 013a.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Cycle Photos 014a.jpg
    Cycle Photos 014a.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 12
That's the ones I put on mine. The rear has red lenses with the run/turn/brake adapter. With the headlight and taillight visors combined, it really gives the StreetGlide a nice swept-back look.

Wow, that looks great. I'll have to start working on the back end of the bike now!

Back