free website stats program today is a good day for a 2010 | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

today is a good day for a 2010

i found another parts person opinion. he said not to get that pipe, it isnt much diff than stock, its quiet, non adjustable, also the performance wouldnt change much.... he suggested waiting till rinehart or vance and hines ,or some other oddball brand (cant remember the name) produce a specific pipe for the bike.. any thoughts?

No reason to wait 09 pipes will fit 10's and all of them make pipes of the 09's by now.
I will let you know abouit the new HD pipes once I get sweeper done they will be next part ordered.
I like rineharts but they are just to loud for me
Not sure about that, isn't the "10" Street Glide a 2:1 with a single muf? Anyway let us know whatcha come up with. I put the V&H true Duals on with the SE slip-ons and FulSac 1.75 baffels on my 09 Roadglide, but, it wasn't cheap and I still gotta do something with the puuter.

No reason to wait 09 pipes will fit 10's and all of them make pipes of the 09's by now.
I will let you know abouit the new HD pipes once I get sweeper done they will be next part ordered.
I like rineharts but they are just to loud for me
the only prollem is the 09 pipes are only sold in pairs, at least that is all i have found..i had the same thought, just cant find single pipes without the header and all.

thanks for the proper engine break in link, bout to load the pics, then i am off to run that procedure. i put 80 miles on it last night, so i should do the break in , then immediately change oil at 100 miles?

jjdh-albums-2010_street_glide_black_denim-picture1874-bike_and_ebay_pics_025_640x480.jpg

Nice ride, like that "soft" picture...no hard edges, just a warm glow with plenty of shine! :D

Back