free website stats program To our Canadian friends - Salut! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

To our Canadian friends - Salut!

I was in Canada one time for about 8 weeks the people i met there were great :)
however spent most of my time in some barren wilderness on exercise temperature dropped to about -15c at night and went to +32c at the warmest part of the day i didnt even have the luxury of a tent :(

Brian

As a Canadian soldier, over 34 years of service, I have had the opportunity and privilege of serving with my US brothers-in-arms on many occasions both overseas and in North America. To say we are probably the closest peoples in outlook, tactics, and just plain similar ways of thinking, would be an under-statement. Are we identical ?? No, not at all. Our histories are different. The US was born of revolution. Canada born of evolution from the UK. We are like a family, sometimes dysfunctional (lol) and not always getting along, sometimes disagreeing, but when the chips are down, we'd fight and help as family. I would like to wish my American "family" a merry Christmas (yes "Christmas" not "holidays" lol) and all the best in 2011.
Ride safe...

Back