free website stats program To our Canadian friends - Salut! | Harley Davidson Forums

To our Canadian friends - Salut!

Bonjour, come on up and visit sometime, but wait for summer if your riding your bike and bring your leathers.

Thanks for the complement Trvlr. Like Animal said, come up and visit sometime. We love the US greenback and it's usually worth more here. Canada is a very safe place to visit because it's protected by the finest military in the world, the US armed forces. Being from Florida you probably see enough Canadians all winter down there.

Thanks. To you and yours, as well as everyone else here, we wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
:cheers:small3d036:

Aww Shucks!:8: Thank you trvlr. :)You guys aren't so bad either! Thanks for posting this. Have a Merry Christmas and great 2011.

We couldn't ask for better neighbors than you Canadians. Canada is a beautiful country full of the nicest folks.

With out you, The US would not be the same, my hat is off to all our Canadian brothers and sisters:s

Thanks Mainah and Jack. I think both countries are better off with the close relationship.

thank you Canada! it would be a different world if our borders were not friendly. I will have a beer with you guys and gals any day. Cheers!

Back