free website stats program To admins and mods. | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

To admins and mods.

You might find that glider is partial to fosters so keeping a spare case of fosters handy might help ease you out of a tight corner

Brian

That MAY just work but in any event a spare pair of socks rolled into a ball would work too :lolrolling

Just a thought, But as far as a ralley goes. We could do this on smaller basis, say by state, or a group of states, document with pics, then share on the site. One day a world meet would be cool.

I would definitely be interested.
Some great rides.....Smoky Mtns, NC
Blue Ridge Parkway
Any rides a good ride......Lets set it up

+1, I'm in. From there you got the Dragon and a short distance into Tenn. you got the Snake. Tracy

For members in Europe, I would start with picking 5 places you would like to go in each of the regions/countries and share notes with others. I remember Cedarbrook talked about Dream Ride - Euro Tour would be a nice pick. We have members in England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy...everything starts with a dream, a vision to bring it into focus and ideas to make it happen...I have always had a dream ride in my head, you guys can make it happen...:D

you, the rough middle point for the Euro members would be
something around Orleans, France.

Good day and a bit ride for all.

I would be up for it :D

Sounds like a good fun idea. For us HDT lads on the east side of the puddle, it would depend on how far people are willing to travel - staying within your own country is easier and more convenient but you're going to need good numbers of guys if the event is to have the necessary "critical mass". Otherwise it'll just be like a few lads meeting up at a pub with their bikes - which, don't get me wrong, is good fun but not the stuff of an HDTimeline rally is it? :D

Couldn't Glider arrange for a temporary draining of the Atlantic? Even a quarter mile corridor would do. Can you imagine some of the new Threads - "My scoot was hit by a Whale", "Bent my front wheel on the Titanic", "New HD Stealership opens in Atlantis" :lolrolling:lolrolling

Sounds like a good fun idea. For us HDT lads on the east side of the puddle, it would depend on how far people are willing to travel - staying within your own country is easier and more convenient but you're going to need good numbers of guys if the event is to have the necessary "critical mass". Otherwise it'll just be like a few lads meeting up at a pub with their bikes - which, don't get me wrong, is good fun but not the stuff of an HDTimeline rally is it? :D

Couldn't Glider arrange for a temporary draining of the Atlantic? Even a quarter mile corridor would do. Can you imagine some of the new Threads - "My scoot was hit by a Whale", "Bent my front wheel on the Titanic", "New HD Stealership opens in Atlantis" :lolrolling:lolrolling

Youd need to fit some knobbly tyres cos the sea bed would be a bit slippy:bigsmiley12::small3d011:

Brian

Couldn't Glider arrange for a temporary draining of the Atlantic? Even a quarter mile corridor would do. Can you imagine some of the new Threads - "My scoot was hit by a Whale", "Bent my front wheel on the Titanic", "New HD Stealership opens in Atlantis"

I could probably get something like this in a couple of days, but getting back would be the problem. The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a bit longer.:lolrolling:lolrolling

Parting_Red_Sea.JPG

Back