free website stats program To admins and mods. | Harley Davidson Forums

To admins and mods.

mroleg

Fellas,
A lot of us active users would like to get together in Spring.
What do you say to a big HDTimeline rally? I will help with organizing with whatever I can and I am sure everyone else will pitch in also.

That would be great. I only live 50 miles from Branson, Missouri and that would be a great place to have it. It has the capacity to accomodate a very large number of people.

That would be great. I only live 50 miles from Branson, Missouri and that would be a great place to have it. It has the capacity to accomodate a very large number of people.

Just google mapped to Branson. Sounds like a great idea but it is 2,041 km one way from where I live up in Canada. Would need to take an extended vacation to really enjoy it, but lets see where this goes.:)

If my geography is somewhat correct - the middle of the United States is EST. in Lebanon , Kansas?????

Let's not forget our bros. & sisters across the pond , down under and other areas of the world!!

Hey, MY vote is for Ocean City, New Jersey!
I have a condo 60 steps from the beach there....we can park the scooters right on the Boardwalk and keep an eye on them from my deck!! :D

Uh, where's the beach now:D

Also, is the condo large enough for everyone or would it be better to meet at Gliders place.:bigsmiley10:

Al

I'm just around the corner.

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Im in for Missouri 7 to 8 hour ride for me. We could plan to have the meeting place change from year to year so to include more members. Thanks Mark72.

If my geography is somewhat correct - the middle of the United States is EST. in Lebanon , Kansas?????

Nothing against the guys that hail from Kansas but isn't the area around Lebanon flat with straight roads? :34:

I agree, there has to be a bit of a compromise here. Somewhere close to the center of the country (either geographically or forum membership biased) AND somewhere rather scenic with things to do and places to ride and visit. If you live in Kansas, please don't take this personally but I've driven there plenty of times and it's nowhere on my list of "must ride" locations.

Maybe someone could take the lead on this, come up with 5 or 6 candidate locations, and start a poll where everyone could vote on their preference.

Nothing against the guys that hail from Kansas but isn't the area around Lebanon flat with straight roads? :34:
========================================
Perfect; makes it E Z to find. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The get together sounds great, but if we are going to look at places to go and things to do I'd like to know what spring time weather is like in the different locations. Rainy wet and cold don't make for much of a motorcycle outing. No offense to the members from G.B.

Back