Votes: 15 1.9%
  • Michelin

Votes: 61 7.7%
  • Maxxis

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 0.5%

• Total voters
I work with some guys who race and they highly recommended Metzlers or venoms if I was interested in down out right racing and high speeds but to stay with Dunlops for cruising. I run Dunlops front and rear and have had good results.

I'm running the dunlops on my touring bike but I've ran Avons on two hardtail choppers and the ride was great. I'm thinking of trying them next set.

Metzeler 880's on the front & rear on my RoadKing. I've rode on Dunlops and Avons in the past but tried the 880's this time at the suggestion from a friend. I've got just over 2500 miles on them and so far so good. Seems to have a little better traction in the rain and handles great when cornering. :)

Got the Dunlop Screaming Eagles on front and Rear of the Bob, 180 Rear tire. So far so good, but only have a few hundred miles on them.

Looks like I am still running Dunlops.Took it to Kit.HD today,they took one look at the cracks and booked me for thursday,new tire N/C:D

Dunlops front and rear on my 2007 Fatboy. Mileage is not great but they handle the twisties great for having a 200 tire at the rear.

I did go to the dealership with an section of the Dunlop warranty in case they wouldn't cover under my tire and wheel warranty,but to be fair to the dealer,I never had to pull it out.For those of you who are experincing cracking here is the portionfrom Dunlop's warranty site.

WHAT IS WARRANTED
Every new Dunlop motorcycle tire that becomes unserviceable within six years or 72 months of the date of manufacture for conditions other than those which are listed under "WHAT IS NOT COVERED" will be replaced on the basis specified under "REPLACEMENT COST" below.

ELIGIBILITY
This warranty is extended to the first retail purchaser.

REPLACEMENT COST UP TO 50% WORN
If, during the first fifty percent (50%) of tread wear, the tire becomes unserviceable for a condition covered by this warranty, it will be replaced with a comparable new Dunlop tire. You pay only for retailer services, such as mounting and balancing.

Here is the full site Warranty Information on Dunlop Tires

The last set of Dunlops i had the front tire shook and wore out fast. I didn't drive fast or take off fast, normal riding for me all the time. 8000 miles is all i got out of the front tire with Dunlop. I switched to Avon Venom. lasted 12,000 so far.

Back