Votes: 61 7.7%
  • Maxxis

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 0.5%

• Total voters

glider.

BOT Machine
Let's see what brand of tire everyone is running on their bikes or what type you prefer over the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had the best luck with Metzlers over the years, but the last one I bought was made in Germany instead of Brazil and my tire guy had a hard time getting it balanced. I'm not sure what the deal with that is but for know it seems to ride fine.

Oh I guess I should add, I have used Dunlop, Pirelli, Continetal, Bridgstone, Avon, And Metzler

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm running Metzlers since that's what was on it when I bought it. My buddy recommends them highly. I replaced the front this year and will most likely need a new rear next year.

I'm running dunlops,but if they don't warranty my rear tire that is cracking between the treads I will be trying something else:(

Bought a used Sporty a few years back. It never really felt that good at hi-way speeds. Rear tire wore down and needed replacement. Gave the Metzler 880 a try. The bike handled like a dream with it. Been using 'em ever since with out a complaint.

Run Metzlers front and rear on my Sporty...liked them from previous running on all my Metric bikes since the early 80's...after the OEM Bridgestones and Dunlops wore out...! Main reasons: for best wear, performance, mileage and value...and always carry in wheel/tire to have mounted and balanced to save money over the long haul.

Back