Votes: 15 1.9%
  • Michelin

Votes: 61 7.7%
  • Maxxis

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 0.5%

• Total voters
I've had the best luck with Metzlers over the years, but the last one I bought was made in Germany instead of Brazil and my tire guy had a hard time getting it balanced. I'm not sure what the deal with that is but for know it seems to ride fine.

Oh I guess I should add, I have used Dunlop, Pirelli, Continetal, Bridgstone, Avon, And Metzler

How did you like those Pirelli's?

Metzlers I put one on and it came apart after 5000 miles, had chunks come off rear tire 04 R.K., I have used Dunlop's for close to 50 years and never had that happen. No more Metzlers.

Metzlers I put one on and it came apart after 5000 miles, had chunks come off rear tire 04 R.K., I have used Dunlop's for close to 50 years and never had that happen. No more Metzlers.
Take a look at the Dunlop American Elite.... Road another 100 miles today and can not believe how much better than the Harley 402's they are.

I've been running the Michelins with great success. The last set I got almost 15000 miles out of them on my Electra Glide

I would like to change mine from Michelin Commander to Pirelli. The Night Dragon is a great tire.

The Night Dragon is the only rear tire that has put me on the ground; let go in a tight corner. Took it off immediately with lots of tread left and replaced it with an Avon that does not let go in that same corner. Night Dragon is not a suitable rear tire for an aggressive rider and sucks on wet road surface. JMHO.;)

Back