free website stats program time to get out the darts | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

time to get out the darts

Y'all are killing me! If we had known y'all were going to do this, we could have planned our Fla. trip for later and joined you. Rats, now we miss the cookies:(

Y'all are killing me! If we had known y'all were going to do this, we could have planned our Fla. trip for later and joined you. Rats, now we miss the cookies:(

sorry flipper but just found out about 5 min before the start of the thread...i guess i do to much planning at work is why i didn't do any on this trip.

however we just got into Arkansas today, was going to spend a couple days with the grand kids. but with summer around 2 are staying with friends and wont be back for a couple days....soo it looks like we are now headed to NE Arkansas and Missouri then back and onto fl.

here is a few photos...nothing like a nice shade tree:D

Attachments

• DSCN0304.jpg
    DSCN0304.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN0301.jpg
    DSCN0301.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0307.jpg
    DSCN0307.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 14
Those are some fine looking rides! I'm kind of partial to white, but love most all colors. Really needed that shade tree this past weekend, didn't ya? When we came home from the beach back the first weekend of May, we did the same number of miles that we traveled yesterday. It was cooler then though, and that made a huge difference. We were much more tired yesterday. Everyone needs to remember to drink plenty of fluids and listen to your body when it calls for a rest stop.

Those are some fine looking rides! I'm kind of partial to white, but love most all colors. Really needed that shade tree this past weekend, didn't ya? When we came home from the beach back the first weekend of May, we did the same number of miles that we traveled yesterday. It was cooler then though, and that made a huge difference. We were much more tired yesterday. Everyone needs to remember to drink plenty of fluids and listen to your body when it calls for a rest stop.

i second that flipper...needed a few stops yesterday 3rd day on the ride. sure has been nice took us over 900 miles to get only 500 miles from point A, got some real nice roads and scenery in.:bigsmiley12::bigsmiley12:

ok just got back to Lonoke Arkansas, rained like nuts when i got here but atleast i had a little sweetheart to help me dry it off.. 10 yr old grand daughter. so i will spend a little time with the grand kids tomorrow again before i have to head back. guess its helmet tomorrow and leathers coming soon

Attachments

• DSCN0313.jpg
    DSCN0313.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0314.jpg
    DSCN0314.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 7
Very precious little one Lorne, that was a well worth trip,, RAIN EH welcome to Florida:p

Adorable granddaughter Lorne. They grow up quick. Ten years old today, twenty before you can blink your eye. Glad you got some quality time with her. Spoil her rotten!....... Ride safe my friend.....

Back