free website stats program time to get out the darts | Harley Davidson Forums

time to get out the darts

lorne

well after 9 straight weeks of work i need a break for a few days. so it's time to put the map on the wall and through the dart.... should be for only about 4-5 days, but should be good. maybe towards Florida and panama beach or up to Arkansas to see the grand kids.

i just have to get back to Houston and pack up the RKP, going to leave the softail in the trailer so it is ready for when i get back and have to do that horrible thing call work again. if i take a laptop i will fill you in,

Jack how long for you to get to panama beach? or are you baking again?:newsmile036:

:p All done baking, Could swing by Swaunee and pick up DON:s

Jack if your going I will meet you in Lake City or Live Oak. Lorne as soon as you can put a date on it let us know.

Jack if your going I will meet you in Lake City or Live Oak. Lorne as soon as you can put a date on it let us know.

Don, got Jacks number and we are going to figure something out. not sure what you have for time, but i can make my time off a little longer if need be. i think Jack was planning on baking bread on Saturday so that day wasn't working out for him. so i will probably go to Arkansas first then down into your neck of the woods. be good to see the grand kids, i just might have a problem with a little 9yr old who wants to come with grampa. :newsmile026: really looking forward to this trip.

Whatever you do, have fun and be safe.

thanks David, i think it will be a great trip. plan on sticking to the secondary roads since it is probably going to be a high traffic weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like it just turned into10 days...:bigsmiley12::bigsmiley8::bigsmiley8::bigsmiley8::bigsmiley8: with Latina approval

hey Jack you bringing homemade cookies? :taunt

Last edited by a moderator:

hey Jack you bringing homemade cookies? :taunt

I guess I could bring some cookies:p Don, I will touch base with you when I get back from Daytona on Monday, we can surely meet in Lake city it will be good to meet with Lorne:s

I guess I could bring some cookies:p Don, I will touch base with you when I get back from Daytona on Monday, we can surely meet in Lake city it will be good to meet with Lorne:s

just leaving Ozona....we are heading to Arkansas by way of wherever, talk to you over the weekend :rider:rider

Back