free website stats program thoughts on big and tall guys on sporty's | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

thoughts on big and tall guys on sporty's

If you're comfortable on it, who cares what others think. You'll get all sorts of opinions from everywhere. As long as you're on two wheels, that's all that matters to me. :D

I loved my 2003 Anniversary 883 Sportster and I am 6’-2”, 230 pounds and have six-pack abs (that is from drinking too many six-packs).

I never expected the wife to get into riding with me so I bought the Sport for my personal playboy, and it was just fine. It was only when we elected to do some serious long distance touring that we moved up to a big twin.

I would still prefer to have my Sport back for everyday riding, it was just more fun and carefree to throw around. The much heavier touring bike requires so much extra attention while moving under foot power. Unfortunately I can’t afford two bikes.

Let's take a trip....you on your sporty and me on my Road king. Lets do about 2500 miles and discuss Harley models again. :bigsmiley24:

IMO You are a little big for the sporty, but hey, if you are happy what do you care what I think? You only have to please You!

I'm talking about NORMAL people :lolrolling:cheers

Hobbit aside, have you ever met a NORMAL person riding a Sporty. Let alone a Harley?

:lolrolling

That's right, I said it, glider, you are not normal. :bigsmiley24:

Back