free website stats program This is the best Harley community site ever! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

This is the best Harley community site ever!

I am a brand new member to this forum. I am a first time owner as of about a month ago. Purchased a 2001 XL1200 Custom. I ride my bike back and forth to work most days which is about 100 miles round trip. I am wanting to do a simple oil change/service on my bike and am trying to find some helpful posts to help me out as I know nothing mechanical about my bike. Anyway, so far from what I have seen, this seems to be an awesome group of riders.

There are a lot of knowledgeable members on the forum that are happy share their knowledge and experience
As staff here we just provide a suitable place for the members to share their thoughts and experiences
To me the only stupid question is the one that was on your mind and you didn't ask
Even the experienced and knowledgeable members will learn something new as most people go through life with different experiences
The sharing of question and answers is the key to the forum as we all learn

Brian

This is the Best out there, The collective knowledge here is fantastic, and there will be NO bashing, Glad you like the Forum:s

Back