free website stats program This is the best Harley community site ever! | Harley Davidson Forums

This is the best Harley community site ever!

Beckysan

Just wanted give a shout out to this site. I bought my bike a year ago with the full intention of doing all the servicing myself. This site and the help of other fellow bikers has made that possible. Every time I have a question, I come out here first and peruse the threads and the awesome self help portion of this site.

I just got done adjusting my clutch, went for a test drive, no more clutch drag! I thought it was going to be worst case scenario (newbie 'older' Harley owner syndrome) thinking I was going to have to tear apart my clutch and replace everything, but no...everything here says keep it/start simple! I Will say it again, you guys are the best! From the great attitudes, to the truly helping spirits....thank you!!!!:D

Far Out and Rock on!

104 DEG F here in Newnan Ga, I'm stay'n in side. Well I did smoke a nice piece of pork in the smoker.

You are right on Beckysan this is by far the best HD site on the web. The Mods are the best and all have years of knowledge. Welcome and ride safe.

Yes indeed! It is nice to come to a site and not have to wonder if you are going to get belittled, cussed at, or given bogus information. Every question I have asked, and yes I am very capable of asking a stupid one, has been answered and explained.

A quick shout out to become a donor to this site. Give a little for the vast wealth you get here. A small donation will help the moderators and owner keep on providing us with the finest internet experience on the web. (besides you also will have far less annoying commercials.)

Enjoy.:bigsmiley12:

Beckysan,

Thanks for the shout out. We try real hard to keep this place free from flaming, belittling, etc. There are no STUPID questions. Glad you are enjoying our site.

Totally agree that this site is GREAT! As my bike is brand new I should not have to wrench on it for a while, Yet I am soaking up the what if's ?
Also the mood's like TFI and breather/exhaust combo's.
Thanks

Agree, and...no need to worry about members belittling your question, bashing your bike, or making jokes about where you're from. This site knows there's a time for work/play/fun/respect...great group!!!

Agree, and...no need to worry about members belittling your question, bashing your bike, or making jokes about where you're from. This site knows there's a time for work/play/fun/respect...great group!!!

That's good to hear. I went to a Linux board once when I had questions about the operating system I installed on my computer. Those guys were rude to anyone recently using Windows.

This site is my lifeline! Seriously. After a while all the names become comfortably familiar and you feel like you know some of these guys/gals. :s

Back