free website stats program The Ultimate Bikers Movie | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Ultimate Bikers Movie

1. Wild Hogs. Yea I know but when I thought it out, Wild Hogs is the only movie that was made for bikers, about the average biker as opposed to law breaking, druggie or drunk with issues and addresses some of what biking is about dispite the humor, bad acting and story line,, it's a bikers mover.

How about "Then came Bronson" ? This was a movie staring Micheal Parks that later became a weekly tv series somewhere around 1968-1970.

Just watched a fairly new movie made very much along the lines of the 1970's biker movies by Larry Bishop.
Biker-Brawl-Larry-Bishop-s-Hell-Ride_medium.jpg

Hell Ride was written & directed by, and stars Bishop. It also features David Carradine, Michael Madsen and Dennis Hopper. Quentin Tarantino produces this movie and has all the feel of a modern version of a classic biker flick.
Michael-Madsen-On-the-Highway-to-Hell_medium.jpg

The bikes are cool and the women in this movie are amazing!

Last edited:
Wild Hogs and World's Fastest Indian have been mentioned several times for good reason. Great, entertaining movies.

Sorry but I thought Easy Rider stunk! The ending was bad enough but the rest of the movie was disjointed and had a plot written by a 5 year old. Might be because I never even came close to being part of the bad boy, drug culture growing up. High school straight to the military!

How about "Then came Bronson" ? This was a movie staring Micheal Parks that later became a weekly tv series somewhere around 1968-1970.

I loved that series. It was kinda corny at times. I still need to get me a "Bronson Rock". Can fix a banged up bike like new overnite! I guess it was probably why my first Harley was a ... red Sportster.

Attachments

• TCB.jpg
    TCB.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 53
I know it wasn't a great movie ,but anyone remember C.C. rider starring Joe Namoth ?

It may have been a made for TV movie but I remember one where I think Barbara Eden was the damsel in distress and four vets led by Robert Conrad (I think) saved the day. Not a great movie but fun to watch.

Of course the Born Losers and The Wild One showed bikers as the bad guys.

You all forgot Torque. It contanted more rice rockets than H-Ds but for cheesy entertainment it is not too bad...

Back