free website stats program The Redhead goes for a ride | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Redhead goes for a ride

50300097_OB

Here is a picture of the sissy bar and pad, I do not have the luggage rack yet and our trike is Blue
The Redhead enjoyed the ride much better today she did not feel like she was going to fall off HAAAAA
Kutter HD saved me 178.00 on the parts compared to our HD dealer where I bought the trike I recommend them to all with free shipping on 99.00 and more no tax and fast delivery. I ordered the parts Tuesday night they arrived UPS yesterday:s

keep the redhead comfortable!!!!! or else :small3d023::small3d023::small3d023:

When the REDHEAD is at the Helm on the tryke,

Jack, You might want to sit on that fancy Luggage Rack FACING BACK,,,:panic,,, hanging on with Both Hands on top a comfy pillow... NOT watching where she takes you BUT WATCHING Where she took you safely So Far... :D

That is Truly called HIND SIGHT......

signed....BUBBIE

Jack, You might want to sit on that fancy Luggage Rack FACING BACK,,,:panic,,, hanging on with Both Hands on top a comfy pillow... NOT watching where she takes you BUT WATCHING Where she took you safely So Far... :D

signed....BUBBIE

:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling no comment

signed....BUBBIE

BUBBIE, some of the best advice yet!!!!:lolrolling:lolrolling

Back