free website stats program The Redhead goes for a ride | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Redhead goes for a ride

Jack, do you need a passenger backrest for you or the Redhead? She might like driving it so much you'll have to be the passenger if you ever want a ride. Hope you both have a great time with "The Trunk" and it takes you to places you've never been before. Maybe Canada? :s

Jack, do you need a passenger backrest for you or the Redhead? She might like driving it so much you'll have to be the passenger if you ever want a ride. Hope you both have a great time with "The Trunk" and it takes you to places you've never been before. Maybe Canada? :s

Maybe in the heat of summer we can convince Jack to come our way!:)
Last time I tried his excuse was that he didn't have a passport:(

The Marshals don't like you to travel when you're in the WITSEC program.

None of us would report you Jack. Unless of course there was money involved.

Getting my local dealer to price match Kutter HD on a back rest and pad:s She loves the trike and I love her:s

Might be the sweetest thing I read all day! Glad you both are happy and have a comfy ride you can enjoy together. :)

50300097_OB

Here is a picture of the sissy bar and pad, I do not have the luggage rack yet and our trike is Blue
The Redhead enjoyed the ride much better today she did not feel like she was going to fall off HAAAAA
Kutter HD saved me 178.00 on the parts compared to our HD dealer where I bought the trike I recommend them to all with free shipping on 99.00 and more no tax and fast delivery. I ordered the parts Tuesday night they arrived UPS yesterday:s

Back