free website stats program The quality of this forum | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The quality of this forum

There is no better forum, I am honored to a part of this community... As many have said the knowledge is endless, and no matter what the question, there is always someone who can and will answer it,,,, Just a GREAT bunch of people here,,, can you tell I feel the same??? Tim

The quality of this forum: Kinda like the group of guys at the Cracker Barrel restaurant, versus the posers at the bar needing alcohol to inflate their ego.
I would rather be with the Cracker Barrel guys.

The quality of this forum: Kinda like the group of guys at the Cracker Barrel restaurant, versus the posers at the bar needing alcohol to inflate their ego.
I would rather be with the Cracker Barrel guys.
Very well stated dbmg.

It's the people that make the difference on this forum the 'Newbie' is embraced and that makes them feel wanted; on one of the GW Forums I post for they litterally 'Flame' the newbie and make them feel small and on another we make them feel welcome. On some of the ones I left there were 'Control Freaks', there were individuals that ran the whole forum and they weren't even the administrators/moderators, some allowed individuals to post malicious information that damaged people's motorcycles.

There is a great group of people here and a lot of 'Solid' knowledge, the posters here know what they are talking about. In recent months I have hand picked the forums I want to stay with and it has been wittled down to 5 and this one is in that group of 5.
Like I mentioned earlier, it's the people that make the difference. Naturally people will always go where they feel welcome.

This is the one and only forum for Mz Bling and me. This is daily reading for us and has helped us greatly in the maintenance and understanding of our bikes. We have also become friends with several members and consider to be a part of a wonderful and knowledgeable family.

I recently registered on another forum that I had read about and thought I might get some input/ideas for my bike. First off, the forum wasn't nearly as specific in it's selection of topics. Secondly, I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the " foul language " ban here. Needless to say the other forum had no such restraint. Then I was checking out the replies to a topic and saw this guy's album, which was posted along with his reply. Looked like some man's adult magazine spread. If I wanted that, which I don't, I'd buy a magazine. Really makes me appreciate this forum. Thank you HD Talking.

So what was the other forum?

Back