free website stats program The New Rockers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The New Rockers

Frankly, I wouldn't choose either, I don't think they are much to look at. I would go for a fat bob.

Guys I agree with yall I dont like the bike but my friend thinks that they are just awesome. I was just wondering if anybody had heard some info about the bike.

I haven't heard much either.

Dealer employee I talk to when I stop by has been pushing the arrival date of the rocker from month to month every time I speak to him. He admits he's kind of in the dark himself.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on those 2 rockers a dealer says he's getting 1st wk in Feb. They've been pushing that line on customers ("1st week of next month" or "in a another month or two") since last sept!

I don't personally know of anyone that would drop $19k-$20k on that bike. Harley should have done better on it's release for this bike. There are probably plenty of folks who would have bought that scoot just for the sheer newness of it, but now I think some of the anticipation has waned and the sales of the Rocker may just suffer because of it.....not that I thought it would be a BIG SELLER to begin with.

Oh well....

I haven't heard much either.

Dealer employee I talk to when I stop by has been pushing the arrival date of the rocker from month to month every time I speak to him. He admits he's kind of in the dark himself.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on those 2 rockers a dealer says he's getting 1st wk in Feb. They've been pushing that line on customers ("1st week of next month" or "in a another month or two") since last sept!

I don't personally know of anyone that would drop $19k-$20k on that bike. Harley should have done better on it's release for this bike. There are probably plenty of folks who would have bought that scoot just for the sheer newness of it, but now I think some of the anticipation has waned and the sales of the Rocker may just suffer because of it.....not that I thought it would be a BIG SELLER to begin with.

Oh well....

Well my friend he is out of Iowa and the dealer he was talking to wont even take money downon the bike, he has a list of people that already have and is tired of them bitchen at him. I have been pushing my friend towards other bikes but hes got hiis mind set! I think he is in for a big head ache

:bigsmiley15:

I saw a special on the Rocker on Discovery(i think). Honestly I didn't really like it that much. I see why it would appeal to some people, just not my cup o'.

I was in Eastgate HD in Cincinnati today, and they have 1 in. They actually had it out in the parking lot, and all the employees were takin spins on it.

I must say that in person, this bike is awesome! It looks much better than I expected. The one thing that everyone noticed was the key location. The ignition box is where the horn usually is. You have to leave the key in to operate, and it sticks out too far.

The rear tire on this thing is sick! Super wide low profile.

They all said that it rode and handled just like any other softail.

I was at Montgomery County Harley Davidson Last night checking out the new Rocker C in Pacific blue pearl deluxe and aside from the Black switch housings and plain foot pegs, this bike is a real eye catcher. The 240 mm rear tire fits nice inside that big fat fender. I want one!!! (Problem with that - all sold out)

You wait and see what the prices on the rocker does because of the limited supply. The dealers will have a ball with this one like the reincarnation of the FXR's in the late 90's.

Hezah hezah... I saw me a Rocker today! I stopped by Seacoast HD today, and they JUST got it in yesterday. I took a couple of pics, which I'll post up this coming weekend.

Just thought you'd like to know.. they ARE coming out there.

But I agree with Glider... not my cup of tea as far as bikes go... but I'm sure someone's gonna buy them! I just wasn't fond of the rake on it!

Me either!!

Back