free website stats program The New Rockers | Harley Davidson Forums

The New Rockers

cuznjed

Has anybody heard anything good or bad about the new Rockers? A good friend of mine is looking at this new model and I personaly am telling to hold off in case there any issues with this new model. Thanks for your time yall and safe riding:coffee

I apologize he hasnt seen them because yes they are not out, but I have heard rumors that are having issues with the swingarm? He is just very interested in them

I think there are more issues than just the swing arm and finders...there looking to see who would buy one:bigsmiley24:

I think there are more issues than just the swing arm and finders...there looking to see who would buy one:bigsmiley24:

I just got off the phone with Ozark H-D in Lebanon,Mo. and Joe said that they would have at least 2 by the 1st week of Feb. this year. Harley was having legal issues with the this bike. Someone filed a lawsuit claiming patent infringement on the design ???? !! He also said that the bulk of Harley dealer's should have 1 or 2 by Feb./March.

Ya mean to tell me there's another bike that looks as bad that they copied from?

It really wasn't the tractor seat holding up production?:lolrolling

Back