free website stats program The Meatball Report | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Meatball Report

Before anyone gets the wrong impression here, Rich and I have been friends for quite a while but I just have never met him face to face before the trip to pick up the bikes.

Cathy is about the most friendly and beautiful person all around that I have ever met with the most bubbly personality that can win you over in a few seconds and we had a lot of fun bustin' them on Rich when we were there. On a scale of 1-10, she comes in at an 11!
I would go so far as to say she was my "partner in crime" .
It's all meant in good taste but I have to see what I can do as far as the meatball recipe.:D

Maybe I could convince her to give it up somehow.:s

If you got her to give it up you would have to pay the ultimate price. I understand her meatballs are good probably great, but is it worth your life??:newsmile07::newsmile07::newsmile07:

You think that's a good idea? Most of us are "girth challenged" as it is. At least I am!!!

It's like they say, "get in shape"

Round is a shape last time I looked :lolrolling

If you got her to give it up you would have to pay the ultimate price. I understand her meatballs are good probably great, but is it worth your life??:newsmile07::newsmile07::newsmile07:

Some things are worth it!

It's like they say, "get in shape"

Round is a shape last time I looked :lolrolling

Some things are worth it!

I really would like to know how to make her meatballs. Your decision.:bigsmiley30:

While it was great to hear from the maker of the meatballs, and from what I've read both Richard and Glider have great wives. From the riddle she has put before us we are no further along in gaining the secret of the meatballs and to top that off we are now behind the 8 ball where the sauce is meets the meat. I guess somethings are better left to the imagination. I do hope that the secret is written down somewhere so that it can be passed on.

Even with the secret ingredient, we would probably not get the same great result. I've found a similarity between great cooks and great mechanics. Given the same "inventory" the results of the "build" can vary between good and great cooks/mechanic. It's in the assembly.:27:

Back