free website stats program The Meatball Report | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Meatball Report

:D Looks like SOMEBODY around here has been paying attention besides The Boss!!!

Maybe we could get our better halves involved in there own forum HMMM maybe Meatball Corner LOL seiously my wife is very interested in this chit chat, number 1 she knows where I am and most of the time I am learning something new:s

I still say we should get Cath in here as a member and maybe I could convince her to give up the recipe. :newsmile090:

There should be Surgeon General warning not to click on this thread if you are Hungry. Good thing the corner Italian shop delivers!.:p

There should be Surgeon General warning not to click on this thread if you are Hungry. Good thing the corner Italian shop delivers!.:p

LOL, do they deliver, whats up with your bike?

I still say we should get Cath in here as a member and maybe I could convince her to give up the recipe. :newsmile090:

Glider, you seem to have the best relationship (don't mean anything by that
Richard) with Cat, you would have to be the one to get the recipe out of her.
And if you get that done, I know some Eskimos that need to buy ice!!!

LOL, do they deliver, whats up with your bike?

Just trying to get the mixture back to where it was before I messed it up. It's all Gliders fault for not teaching me how to read spark plugs sooner.!

It was PERFECT and I did not write anything down!:p

Just trying to get the mixture back to where it was before I messed it up. It's all Gliders fault for not teaching me how to read spark plugs sooner.!

It was PERFECT and I did not write anything down!:p

Hes too busy with the Meatball problem, remember he only has 4 hands:p

Glider, you seem to have the best relationship (don't mean anything by that
Richard) with Cat, you would have to be the one to get the recipe out of her.
And if you get that done, I know some Eskimos that need to buy ice!!!

Before anyone gets the wrong impression here, Rich and I have been friends for quite a while but I just have never met him face to face before the trip to pick up the bikes.

Cathy is about the most friendly and beautiful person all around that I have ever met with the most bubbly personality that can win you over in a few seconds and we had a lot of fun bustin' them on Rich when we were there. On a scale of 1-10, she comes in at an 11!
I would go so far as to say she was my "partner in crime" .
It's all meant in good taste but I have to see what I can do as far as the meatball recipe.:D

Maybe I could convince her to give it up somehow.:s

Before anyone gets the wrong impression here, Rich and I have been friends for quite a while but I just have never met him face to face before the trip to pick up the bikes.

Cathy is about the most friendly and beautiful person all around that I have ever met with the most bubbly personality that can win you over in a few seconds and we had a lot of fun bustin' them on Rich when we were there. On a scale of 1-10, she comes in at an 11!
I would go so far as to say she was my "partner in crime" .
It's all meant in good taste but I have to see what I can do as far as the meatball recipe.:D

Maybe I could convince her to give it up somehow.:s

We need a cooking corner or such for food and cooking and food threads

Back