free website stats program The meal | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The meal

Cant help but laugh @ this one, and I am 58 and dont consider myself a senior citizen yet, broken biker but not quite a senior LOL Good Joke true or not still wondering:newsmile100:

Cant help but laugh @ this one, and I am 58 and dont consider myself a senior citizen yet, broken biker but not quite a senior LOL Good Joke true or not still wondering:newsmile100:

Just passing a good e-mail on. Glad y'all enjoyed it.

Besides, if it was true do you think I'd tell y'all???? :newsmile100:

Why do you think I got a 105th Anny Road Glide. Only 1500 made. Really lessens the chance of "accidentally" getting on the wrong bike.:p

Well, you guys can laugh if you want, but at 69, I've been collecting senior discounts for quite a while now, and they do add up. Considering I'm "of age" anyway, I might as well enjoy getting paid for it!:D

Well, you guys can laugh if you want, but at 69, I've been collecting senior discounts for quite a while now, and they do add up. Considering I'm "of age" anyway, I might as well enjoy getting paid for it!:D

Not laughing PROF, just dont want to face the fact of getting old, even tho my bones say just the opposite

LOL, I climbed into the wrong rig the other day at supermarket, sat down and thought, "why is the seat out of adjustment". then I noticed the the steering wheel was the wrong color. LOL, fortunately no one saw the mistake.:newsmile100:

Back