free website stats program The Gmen | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Gmen

Whatever anyone thinks of Tebow's (lack of) abilities, he's a great guy and always gives credit where it's due. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic about him, but it's hard not to get that old "Elway" feeling... :s

All of South Texas is now Tebow fans for this weekend because....if, (IF) the Broncos pull it off against New England (hey, it's possible NE is not invinceable), and if (IF) the Texans can take it to Baltimore...the AFC Championship will be at Reliant Stadium in Houston (dreams do come true, afterall I now own a Harley-Davidson).

We would be against him the following weekend if (IF) this were to happen, I'm certain God would understand and forgive us!

Last edited:
Whatever anyone thinks of Tebow's (lack of) abilities, he's a great guy and always gives credit where it's due. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic about him, but it's hard not to get that old "Elway" feeling... :s

Huge Tebow fan here. Expensive though had to buy Tebow jerseys for my Son and Daughter-in-law. We thought the second one was jinxed until the Steeler game. Me I still wear my Cutler jersey....lol Chance of snow up in NE

Congrats to all the teams. glgarrett glad to see someone mentioned the Saints! Geaux Saints! Saints for life!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGmen ...........
Nice win over the Packers at Lambo! Now, on to San Francisco. Hope Eli and the guys can do it again. After all I picked them preseason to only have 7 wins.
Go Big Blue
WAP.gif

Congrats to you but I'm also totally disgusted with my Falcons. Out coached, out muscled - pathetic effort overall.

Nobody expected a final score like that. Especially all of the so called sports radio "experts".
Just for the fun of it I jotted down their picks on the Friday before the game. They were way off on many of them. It reminded me of how a bunch of monkey's picked stocks randomly and they did about the same as the stockbrokers did.

Back