free website stats program The Gmen | Harley Davidson Forums

The Gmen

RUSHMORE_14

Nice win by the New York Football Giants
......and good for Tebow.
WAP.gif

Congrats to you but I'm also totally disgusted with my Falcons. Out coached, out muscled - pathetic effort overall.

I am glad the Stillers are out. Now the hoopla around here will end. How about that 11 second football game......:)

Really liked watching big Ben go out....especially to tebow. Going to be tough against Green Bay up at Lambo. Hopefully running game shows up again.

I really liked steves spagnolo.......would love to have him back
WAP.gif

Tebow was awesome at Florida and he's bringing that leadership to Denver. I know he's not consistent and he's got some adjusting to do, but he's a thriller. I am proud of him and his Christian platform.:small3d018:

And congratulations to the NO Saints, who must travel to San Francisco to play the Saints on Saturday!!! :) But, there is no joy in Cajunland tonight as the once-proud LSU Tigers were beaten (like a rented mule) by Alabama on our home turf tonight... :(

And congratulations to the NO Saints, who must travel to San Francisco to play the Saints on Saturday!!! :) But, there is no joy in Cajunland tonight as the once-proud LSU Tigers were beaten (like a rented mule) by Alabama on our home turf tonight... :(

"like a rented mule"...ha ha ha, ROFL that is so funny. I remember the first time I heard that saying was in Gordon, AL a little town outside of Dothan. I was told it is a very common saying in Alabama and has stuck with me since...haven't heard it in a while, thanks for the chuckle!

Back