free website stats program The dealer warned me... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The dealer warned me...

My local dealer has this incidious incentive whereby they give you a $250 gift certificate for each $2500 you spend on parts and accesories. The good news is that it's a nice little discount. The bad news is that every time you go in they ring up points on your card and you know how much you've been spending. The worse news is that I've collected a couple of cards. :bigsmiley30:

Do we see an HD wedding coming maybe at the dealership $$$$$$ wow

No unfortunately the wedding will be in some garden on an estate that has plenty of offroad vehicle trails behind it. I haven't yet convinced the little lady to have the reception on the top of one of the peaks yet, after the ceremony and we drive up in all of our Jeeps, but I can feel it comin close..

The Jeep is my other financially deadly addiction...
l_2a459a7b5db978a8db9ef89c01b1282c.jpg

There is NO KNOWN VACCINATION for this, either. Everyone on here is sick. It's called the gottahaveeverythinghdevermade virus. Also, women/significant others have a little formula you need to remember. Some form of math they only teach girls, I guess. For every dollar spent on the bike or something to do with it, one way or another she gets $10.00 in return. The time she "asks", so sweet, if you'll go to the store for her? That's about $20.00 in payback. You just don't know it. If it involves buying "feminine products" some of which rhyme with crampon,
that's worth $25.00. It would be more, but they love the humiliation factor thrown in. Can I get an Amen on this, guys?

Amen!! I enjoy going to the store to pick things up like that...i make a joke out of it with the casher and get them rolling on the floor!:bigsmiley40:

Bikermonkey, I see you are from Corbin. I just got back in to riding recently but when I rode many years ago, I was attending Union College in the town next to your's. We used to ride from Barbourville to Cumberland Falls all the time. You live in a nice part of the country for riding! I have a lot of good memories riding around that area. I plan to make some trips down that way again.

Ring, ring, or rumble, rumble......Harley weddings aren't a bad thing. :) My husband & I had been friends for nearly 20 years, and when we decided to get married, I had the choice of a diamond ring or piston rings, (i.e., my deuce). We decided that we wanted to ride the bikes to get married. We told people that we were getting married, but didn't know when. We were in WV one weekend, I had cut grass for 2 1/2 hours, took the mower back to the barn, and as I was coming out, a neighbor wanted help getting a tree out of the creek, so I went & helped them out, then when I got back to the house, he said, "You want to go get married?". So off we went, got married and rode off into the sunset. Perfect weather to by not planning a definite date! We did stop & let my folks know I had a new last name on the way home!......

I bet if Cory would let us plan their wedding, we could get them on My Big Redneck Wedding......I've only seen it a couple of times, but it was very entertaining:bigsmiley22:

There is NO KNOWN VACCINATION for this, either. Everyone on here is sick. It's called the gottahaveeverythinghdevermade virus. Also, women/significant others have a little formula you need to remember. Some form of math they only teach girls, I guess. For every dollar spent on the bike or something to do with it, one way or another she gets $10.00 in return. The time she "asks", so sweet, if you'll go to the store for her? That's about $20.00 in payback. You just don't know it. If it involves buying "feminine products" some of which rhyme with crampon,
that's worth $25.00. It would be more, but they love the humiliation factor thrown in. Can I get an Amen on this, guys?

Yeah ..Amen young Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nosad

I bet if Cory would let us plan their wedding, we could get them on My Big Redneck Wedding......I've only seen it a couple of times, but it was very entertaining:bigsmiley22:

unfortunately, I exceed the IQ requirement by a long shot for that show.

and how can you tell? Just listen to my voice. I'm actually coherent..:D

Good point Cory, I should have known just because you can form a complete sentence.....:D BTW, I was just kidding about the redneck wedding I hope you know.

Back