free website stats program The dealer warned me... | Harley Davidson Forums

The dealer warned me...

Cory

This thing would be addictive...

Got a call yesterday from the Harley shop that my registration and tag was ready to be picked up. Great! I'd snag it today...

So I walk in, they're having a "sale" where if you're wearing one of their shirts, you get 10% off, and if you say HR HD Rocks! over their PA you get another 5 %. Well, I needed/wanted a real motorcycle jacket... Well, I didn't have a shirt. So I bought a shirt (30 freakin dollars even AFTER the lady at the counter gave me a courtesy 10% off)... okay, well the shirt wasn't for me. It fit my girlfriend perfectly. (there's somethin bout a chick in a harley shirt... )

So $300+ later, I've gotten my plate. .....annnnd a jacket, annnd a shirt for the lady (which matched the KBC TK-8 Helmet I bought her last week that arrived today as well!) oh, and because I bought all that stuff, I got a free travel pack for my troubles.

Boy this stuff is fun.:bigsmiley14:

Ahh, such a beautiful thing........and another one is born.....:lolrolling and he's such a young thing too.......:lero Just remember Cory, your young, it's only money, you can make more! :D

Nice to know I'm not the only one :)
How did HD know I was coming today put a set of boots I had looked at befor on sake for 75.00. I did not even need boots yet.
And some how sold me a set of crome screws
All I went in for was pri gasket 3 O rings and a filter
I will say at that price the boots were a deal but really did not need them

That's the key - do we really NEED any of this stuff? But then when I'm out getting my two wheel therapy, the answer is - ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

it's only money, you can make more! :D

well after buying the helmet and shirt for the soon to be mrs. the next things I "need" to buy (according to her) are the jacket for her, and a ummm

*ahem* ring. *ahem*

She wasn't too thrilled when I told her there's exhaust that needed upgrading first...:lolrolling

Wow you guys are either hooked up at your dealers or are low maintenance. The wife and I walk into Lexington HD and two leather jackets evaporated 900 bucks out of my wallet. But they did give me two really cool plastic bags to carry my stuff out of the door. Been nicer if the security tag did not go off at the door embarrassing me a little, but not half as embarrassed as some dude waking around in there wearing a Honda shirt and carrying a poodle.

well after buying the helmet and shirt for the soon to be mrs. the next things I "need" to buy (according to her) are the jacket for her, and a ummm

*ahem* ring. *ahem*

She wasn't too thrilled when I told her there's exhaust that needed upgrading first...:lolrolling

Gettin married soon are ya?..cool ya got to invite us all ..ya know that right!..lol:cheers

Yea Cory, ditto on the addiction thing! I swear my dealer is a toys-r-us for grown ups. WOW I need those and these, and some of them, etc... LOL

Back