free website stats program The bell | Harley Davidson Forums

The bell

sadragna

I had a Harley for over ten years I bought my first one back in 03 from a friend of mine and it had a bell on the bottom of the frame I never knew what it was doing there left it alone now that I bough my first new Harley and someone told me about the "bell" and what it represents. If I have a bell laying around my house can I put it on "will it have the full protection like if someone gift it for me" or do I need really someone to gift it for me.
WAP.gif

If you believe in the "bell" and all its mighty powers. It is to be gifted to you.

I had a Harley for over ten years I bought my first one back in 03 from a friend of mine and it had a bell on the bottom of the frame I never knew what it was doing there left it alone now that I bough my first new Harley and someone told me about the "bell" and what it represents. If I have a bell laying around my house can I put it on "will it have the full protection like if someone gift it for me" or do I need really someone to gift it for me.
WAP.gif

If you have a bell, put in on. Who would wish more for your protection than you. It's like praying. Who can pray for or know your needs better than you. I got my bell and have had it for years........

My first bell was gifted to me, so i put it on my bike. when my bud got his bike, I found a bell that I really liked and got one for him and me...it had a wolf on it ok...so far so good...:D

I heard thinking about it too much can be bad luck too......:D

Back