free website stats program Thanks HD Talking!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Thanks HD Talking!!

:D And another wrencher is born. :s I know how you feel Wayne, since finding this site, I now do all the basic services for both mine & my husbands bike. He even lets me work in his shop some too. :) It is a great feeling, & I feel that I am a better rider knowing a bit more about the mechanics of my bike. Congrats! Now go treat yourself to that service manual. :)

Aint it great having a forum like this sure am glad I found it and have had some great input from you all, Jack:)

I know just how you feel. I started doing my own service as well due to what I learned here. It's a good feeling.

This is, by far, the best site around for people sharing tips and opinions.

That being said, with all of the money that we have saved, shouldn't all of our names be purple?

Just food for thought.

That's EXACTLY what i thought,and probably the main reason i contributed.Oil tips,tuner tips,Compensator tips,break-in tips,Primary tips,oil changing tips--

I could go on,but i shouldn't have to...

Top stuff.

After looking around the web and not finding the type of place I wanted to belong to, finding HDT was a welcome change. With Mods and members who share the same passion for all things HD and riding, and the ability to interact with the group without getting clobbered or into some verbal sparing match. This site is a home away from home, and while I've never been ask to, I contribute as a way of saying thank you and thank you for your time.

Thanks to all that contribute to the forum. It's appreciated and helps to keep things current and running smooth.

I like to learn & if i know something i like to help too. + doing this helps me learn typing TX ][][][][][[] Tom

Thanks to all that contribute to the forum. It's appreciated and helps to keep things current and running smooth.

Glider, With new information coming in every day, its got to be an endless job of housekeeping to keep a site like this organized and neat. Your hard work is Appreciated.

Thanks Hoop. It's a bit of work but it's all worthwhile when I see someone that fixed their problem using info obtained on the forum and especially when they explore the self help area. :D

Thanks Hoop. It's a bit of work but it's all worthwhile when I see someone that fixed their problem using info obtained on the forum and especially when they explore the self help area. :D

There is a self help area? That's the first time I have seen you post that. Oh wait, that's Glider. You probably have that on a key shift insert to keep from typing it over and over. We are slow learners but once we get it, we got it. I have found it very useful. :newsmile100:

Back