free website stats program ***THANK YOU MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!*** | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

***THANK YOU MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!***

The bike is looking good maybe time to get your leg fixed properly so you can enjoy the bike

Brian

Hey that's fantastic ski. Congrats! Now that it appears the scooter is healed... Time for you to get well so you can take that long delayed afternoon ride.

Maybe that Miss Piggy is good to go you will now devote all your energy on you getting well. Please listen to what the Doctors have to say about your well being skizman, For like you knew what was best for Miss Piggy they know what's best for you.....;)
By the way the bike looks amazing.......

Hey guys....thanks for your thoughtful words! Yeah....I over did it fixin er back the last four months but didn't take care of my leg as the priority. It sure feels good to at least know that Miss Piggy is finally finished, but man.....she sure is full of bandaids...if you know what I mean.

Do you have any Updated Photos to show us?

Like to see the semi-finished product...

signed....BUBBIE

Hey guys....thanks for your thoughtful words! Yeah....I over did it fixin er back the last four months but didn't take care of my leg as the priority. It sure feels good to at least know that Miss Piggy is finally finished, but man.....she sure is full of bandaids...if you know what I mean.
But you can champion yourself for doing the best you could with what you had... Others would have quit.

Should have looked at Previous Page......

Is that My used 09 fender n painted or did you get another to match the bag tops?

Looking good either way...

signed....B UBBIE

Back