free website stats program ***THANK YOU MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!*** | Harley Davidson Forums

***THANK YOU MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!***

skizman

I need to thank the caring and thoughtful members on this forum for going out of their way sending "get well" wishes and helping me with parts to fix Miss Piggy back up to ride again since my wreck.

I have to give most of the credit to "DOLT" who helped getting me most of the parts and who stuck with me for the last 4 months. I sometimes shake my head thinking....I still can't believe it!

I said it before that you guys helped me regain my faith in humanity. There's some great Harley Boys out there!

I still have a few weeks of work to finish the repairs plus I can't still barely walk on my screwed up leg, but when Miss Piggy is done I'll post some pics.
Thank you very very much!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you're making progress on Miss Piggy and will be back in the saddle in the near future.
Great bunce here on the forum who are will to help someone in need. Kudos to you all. :)

Glad to hear you're making progress on Miss Piggy and will be back in the saddle in the near future.
Great bunce here on the forum who are will to help someone in need. Kudos to you all. :)
Amen Jeff and Happy to hear you're on the way to getting back in the saddle!

That's a great shout out skizman.
Hopefully between you and the Docs you can get to feeling normal with out much pain.

Definitely, thanks for acknowledging the great folks that helped you out! Just remember, when your time comes back around, pay it forward. ;) Best of luck on getting back on the road.

That's great news Ski, some truly good folks here. Look forward to seeing pics of the scooter and more importantly of a healed Ski on that ride in the Carolinas!

new miss piggy.JPG new miss piggy 2.JPG Well....here's the new Miss Piggy thanks to you gents!!!!! This morning I finally finished/fixed the last thing on a long.....long list. It sure was nice to finally put away all my tools and clean my shop up. So I took her for a real road trial (20 mile putt) and she didn't fall apart..that's a good sign. Seems to have a just a little more vibration than it did before the wreck. I can feel it in the handlebars and foot boards. A small weight is missing on the rear wheel, but I don't know if that's enough to make it vibrate more.
The bad new is my leg is in terrible shape. Pain is wicked. Still can't barely walk. Doctor said one of the broken bones is not mending together. He mentioned taking the plates/screws back out and putting a rod in.......(((NO WAY!!!!!!))) or try a bone growth stimulator so I've been on one for almost 2 weeks and no improvement. I heard they take weeks to months to fix the bone......this really sucks!! Putting the foot down for balance isn't bad on the putt, as long as I don't need to push it either way.

But hey......Miss Piggy is back to life again....THANKS AGAIN GENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back