free website stats program Texas Riding | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas Riding

TXhawg, sounds like a plan! I know that on the 3rd Saturday in May, there is a Biker Event in Nocona, TX with poker run, bike games and street festival. Met the guy that puts it on last weekend and he says this year will be the biggest yet. He is going to email a flyer to me and will post the info for our Texas Buds too. Have a great weekend brother!

Hey Duff! You got the part of being here in Texas right bud! I moved from Wisconsin a year ago and I rode this whole last winter here in Texas.. WHAT winter! LOL Man was great. Need a couple riders.. hit me up.. my girlfriend and I both have harley's be glad to go with. Ride Safe!

Hey TexasJohn glad to hear you made it down here from the North. I've got some friends in Rhinelander so I know what the weathers like in that part of the country. My wife and I are headed up your way on the 4th of July so maybe can look you up while where there. Also met a couple of riders from your neck of the woods at the HOG rally so I'll be getting a hold of them also. Take care and Ride Free my brother.

Duff... what day are you leaving for Wisconsin? Maybe we can hookup and ride together. My g/f and myself are leaving either on the 1st or the 2nd. We are heading for Beloit Wi. Let me know!

Back