free website stats program Texas riders. | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas riders.

South Austin here...a nice little cruise is FM1863, just north of New Braunfels offa 46, ends up in Bulverde. Usta date a redhead there. Watch for Comal County, though.

Livin' in Arlington... not many "good places" to ride until you get out of the city, that is of course unless you enjoy riding in bumper-to-bumper traffic!

:D

Livn in katy just west of houston, love to ride all the backroads from from katy to bellville to chapel hill,somerville, la grange and really just any where from austin to san antone. Had the pleasure of riding the three sisters on my to bandera last yr. Excellent ride.

Fort Worth here.

I rode FM 4 south from 180 (west of Mineral Wells) today. The part between 180 and I-20 is THE BEST RIDE around North Texas. It's a winding, downhill, country road. Go slow the first time. When you get down to Santo, turn around and ride it again, uphill.

FM 4 southbound is one of the better rides in these parts. Southbound you will go thru Granbury and the old town square. With a little bit of zig-zagging as you come out of Granbury, it will take you into Cleburne. More zig-zagging thru Cleburn, it heads to Grandview. Pick up 916 heading east, under I-35 over to Maypearl. This section is a really nice winding country road. Take 157north up to Mansfield and then back into the Metroplex on 287.

Most of my impromptu Sunday morning rides are on some section of this route.

Soon I'll have to ride FM north of 180. I've heard good things ...

Back