free website stats program Texas riders. | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas riders.

Hey Y'all! New rider here with my first Harley, 2009 Sportster. I'm in Marble Falls, ride 281 daily. Might try Park rd 4 this weekend. Brand new to riding. I rode a Kawasaki 250 many years ago, then a 350/4 Honda for 6 months before I moved out of state about 6 years ago now.

Finally went all the way through and got my license this past week and am having a blast.

Hey Y'all! New rider here with my first Harley, 2009 Sportster. I'm in Marble Falls, ride 281 daily. Might try Park rd 4 this weekend. Brand new to riding. I rode a Kawasaki 250 many years ago, then a 350/4 Honda for 6 months before I moved out of state about 6 years ago now.

Finally went all the way through and got my license this past week and am having a blast.

Welcome aboard Dave and congrats on the new Harley. Beautiful area you live in and great for riding. We will be passing thru Marble Falls this weekend headed to the Fredericksbug area for another weekend of riding in the Hill Country. Ride safe and enjoy :D

Hey Bishop I'm from New Braunfels and new to this site. I just got my Glide back up and ready to knock down some mile stickers. let me know if you want to go for a ride

Houston here. Clear lake area. New to this forum and new to riding. 3 amazing months under my belt and looking forward to many more. I ride a 96 hd sportster.

Houston here. Clear lake area. New to this forum and new to riding. 3 amazing months under my belt and looking forward to many more. I ride a 96 hd sportster.

Welcome to the forum, do you still have the huge grin on your face after 3 months? Did you make it to the Lone Star Rally this year? Welcome aboard, you are definately amongst friends!

Well right now its a huge (EDIT) grin during the day and a mouth full of teeth clattering at night since I don't have a jacket yet. Didn't make it out to lsr since I didn't hear about it till after it was over.

mark it on you calendar for next year, it is a good time

Last edited by a moderator:
Back