free website stats program Texas riders. | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas riders.

I gotta admit, I'm not real keen on parking much of anything downtown, other than in a parking garage. Midtown and Washington Ave? That's another story. We actually have a parking spot in one of the parking garages downtown for work, but I don't have a lot of faith in security anywhere else down town. For that matter, Midtown's not all that safe either, but Washington Avenue's so crawling with cops these days, that not much is in jeopardy around there, but sobriety.

Just bought a new place in Rosenberg, south west of houston...Nice quiet area....as for the riding, i'm still looking. Love the San Antonio area though!

Just bought a new place in Rosenberg, south west of houston...Nice quiet area....as for the riding, i'm still looking. Love the San Antonio area though!

welcome to the forum. there is a couple spots close where riders hang out. one is the lonestar saloon end of 3rd st in Rosenberg, owner is Bill and a rider. West of the Brazos south in Damon, it burnt down but they are still operating on weekends out of a tent, lots of riders there. county line is just north of you at 9412 FM 1093 Rd Richmond. busy most nights. there is some good riding but if your like me you will miss the hills.. good luck

Back