free website stats program tach question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

tach question

He threesteps! I'm wondering if you have a picture of how you mounted your tach on your wide glide?

This took a little longer to do than expected. I'm sure it was my computer that slowed down the process.......never the operator.:bigsmiley20:

Not a great photo, but......the windshield is a removable shield. No problems taking the shield on and off. Hope this helps. Just click on the image to enlarge it.

Glider, thanks for the info on posting pictures. Don't want to admit how long I was trying to figure that out.:D

Re: Cobra tach

formmike56.. Thats a nice glide you've got!! How much extra power did you get after porting and polishing and other engine work you did,and were did you purchase your braided lines.man their pricey here in Canada?...Ian

Don't know how much more power. When I get the 500 mile service it will go to the dynotune. Then I will see what the gains were. Will post it when done. I bought my braided line from hill country custom cycles. When I bought the apes. They are on the web along with ebay. You can call them tell them what model you have & how tall you bars are. they will hook you up with what you need. Good people to deal with. Good luck.

Back