free website stats program synthetic oil $$$ | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

synthetic oil $$$

no shipping but i did pay tax!! i went to a private cycle repair shop and pick it up. have to check out bobs thanks:(

Iceman not gold Platinum!!! lol just checked out BOB'S i could have saved a couple of bucks oh well next time thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered a 12 qt case of Mobil 1 V-Twin 20W50 from local OReilly's auto parts for $9.49/qt. I am running Bardahl Primary oil in the primary which was $1.49/qt on closeout(bought 2 cases at that price) and Revtech semi synthetic 80W-140 gear oil for tranny at $7.49/qt. If you look around and get it when available there are some deals available out there.

Mobil 1 can be had for about $9.99 when on sale at automotive stores locally (you have to be patient and check often. You can get alternative 100% Synthetic for as low as $6.99 at O'Reillys for V-Twins, so there are deals to be had, even saw Mobil I V-Twin at the local DoIt hardware center on sale, so be observant when checking out your favorite store...things can surprise you! As far as Spectrol, Bob's is the lowest I've seen, but do order by the case...

Back