free website stats program Swirl marks | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Swirl marks

So whats your price these days on some of this Black Magic??
33 cases.....are u selling this stuff?? e-bay??

Not trying to sell it but a few bottles/cases could be had. 33 cases would last me a few lifetimes.:D

do we need to PM you or can you state the business end of the deal here???:hii

$5 a bottle or $25 a case (6 bottles). The problem would come in shipping it, cost and rough treatment/breakage based on broken items with UPS that I have gotten. :( They must have gorillas handling the packages around here.
Local pick up would be the best but not everyone is local.

I found a product called Black Magic made by Blue coral that is no longer made. It is a Teflon base product #40017 that repels dust and makes any color paint shine like it's wet. A rag just slides right off the hood after using this product. Bird droppings and stains just don't have a chance to stick.
I was disappointed when I could no longer find the product on the store shelves so I contacted the company and in Shreveport Louisiana, I found 33 cases of this product in a warehouse and I have very shiny vehicles now.:D
I ended up buying all 33 cases of the Black Magic and they threw in free delivery just for buying the lot.

Now that's customer satisfaction IMO !

See where this is going?First he sells us all on pledge, now its Black Magic.I think were just mice in a maze and Glider is using us to test marketing strategy.

Back