free website stats program Swingarm bag | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Swingarm bag

I like my swing arm bag.....It looks good....I want to keep this bike for day rides and needed something to put a water bottel, a shirt ,hat filled with ibuprofen..:)..and other small things.I also like the fact I can run into town and pick up things....I dont want sadle bags on this bike..Some day If I am ever able to do some traveling I will hopefully be able to keep this bike and get a nother ride.I do like the looks of the hard bags...If I only had money.:(

I like my swing arm bag.....It looks good....I want to keep this bike for day rides and needed something to put a water bottel, a shirt ,hat filled with ibuprofen..:)..and other small things.I also like the fact I can run into town and pick up things....I dont want sadle bags on this bike..Some day If I am ever able to do some traveling I will hopefully be able to keep this bike and get a nother ride.I do like the looks of the hard bags...If I only had money.:(

i should get it this week, now for a small solo seat. problem is i am out of town and not sure when i will get back. but once i get there i hope to have both on the bike...maybe even before i unpack. :D

Well I bet you wouldnt want the seat on my bike. A Le Pera Silhouette solo with no gel..I wanted a solo seat that sat me down in the bike..It looks and great and gives a hole different feel...It also moves you ahead a inch or so, for your not riding up on your rear finder witch worked good for me because I ride with my feet on my low mounted pegs on crash bar....Heres the bad part...At about 200 miles my rear gets sore but that ok,,,It helps me forget about my sholder pain so its a wen,wen.:p.Will you be geting a mustang seat?

Well I bet you wouldnt want the seat on my bike. A Le Pera Silhouette solo with no gel..I wanted a solo seat that sat me down in the bike..It looks and great and gives a hole different feel...It also moves you ahead a inch or so, for your not riding up on your rear finder witch worked good for me because I ride with my feet on my low mounted pegs on crash bar....Heres the bad part...At about 200 miles my rear gets sore but that ok,,,It helps me forget about my sholder pain so its a wen,wen.:p.Will you be geting a mustang seat?

i guess i should of read your post......i just ordered one 5 min ago..:laugh.oh well it's just for short trips and if i get too numb. i will put it on the 96 since i don't go on any long trips on Margarita Island anyway.

Back