free website stats program Swingarm bag | Harley Davidson Forums

Swingarm bag

mat 60

I was thinking about geting a HD swingarm bag and wonder If aneyone that has one likes it?? I would like to keep my bike saddel bag less..Im hoping to fit a rain gear in it..

I have one and I like it. I don't want bags either and this is perfect. Carries a little extra gear but doesn't get in the way.
WAP.gif

Mine is not an HD part but if you search Amazon you will find all kinds at all different prices. That's where I got mine.
WAP.gif

I got the Leather works Solo Bag. You can use the leather strips but alot of people use the Heavy Duty zip ties. The zip ties are stronger and keep it more secure. Also, alot of people wrap the swing arm where the straps go so the paint on the swing arm doesn't rub off. The leatherworks also comes in a 5" vs 3" wider bag, thats what i got. It holds more.

I was thinking about geting one of these myself. good info here. I've ssen them on the HD website of course but also at Fox Creek leathers. Both looked nice. I read somewhere though that they don't work/fit with passenger floorboards, can anyone confirm this? Can't remember where I read that.

I have a fatboy with floorboards and they are far forward than where the bag mounts. I got mine at foxcreek but believe the leather works bag is the same and cheaper.

has anyone tried or have the La Rosa swing arm bags? i am looking for them for my 98 Softail.

thanks

Back