free website stats program Stuff we've learnt since March | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stuff we've learnt since March

Absolutely Glider, I totally understand and 100% agree with the policy. It just goes to show that all of us including the older ones of us can get into habits that aren't great habits. I am extremely proud of the fact there are still folks, guys and gals who have standards we should all live by.

By the way, talk to you guys later, ultraduc and I are off to accessorize some more on our scoots. Learning oppurtunity in the makin! Gonna put some chrome cylinder base covers and chrome back plate on his SE air filter. NEVERENDING!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely Glider, I totally understand and 100% agree with the policy. It just goes to show that all of us including the older ones of us can get into habits that aren't great habits. I am extremely proud of the fact there are still folks, guys and gals who have standards we should all live by.

See you can teach a old dog new tricks....:s

3005f05f0291117cd423b3b0f8ad63ea_7401.jpg

83a129403c1a1235f3f7114630fd4d5a_7400.jpg

What I said was "not easy" I didn't say "not do able" I love the chrome.
By the way lesson learnt here:

1)Wires, switches, screws, wire ties all must go back EXACTLY as they came out, not just "kinda like that". Pay attention to detail.

2)Do the left side first, you'll need the experience for doing the right side.

3)That little break light switch everyone talks about ain't near as bad as folks make it out to be, but putting that plate with the turn signal button attached back in will make you say words you can't post on this forum!

Great thread,,, this is why so many of us have made a money donation to the fourm,,, the knowledge base is never ending, and they have saved me a ton of money on repairs. Come to think about it ,,,its time for me to donate again. Ride Safe,.,,,Tim :D

3005f05f0291117cd423b3b0f8ad63ea_7401.jpg

83a129403c1a1235f3f7114630fd4d5a_7400.jpg

What I said was "not easy" I didn't say "not do able" I love the chrome.
By the way lesson learnt here:

1)Wires, switches, screws, wire ties all must go back EXACTLY as they came out, not just "kinda like that". Pay attention to detail.

2)Do the left side first, you'll need the experience for doing the right side.

3)That little break light switch everyone talks about ain't near as bad as folks make it out to be, but putting that plate with the turn signal button attached back in will make you say words you can't post on this forum!
Take notes & lots of pictures...........I see a lot of this in my future............again. If hubby hasn't sold my bike, I'll have to take lots of pictures before she goes.

Plus I'll have to take pictures of the new ride to compare along the way. :)

Back