free website stats program Stock Pipes | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stock Pipes

Place them in a nice safe place. I think mine or stored at the recyle yard, but they might have made it to the land fill.:D Don't need anymore junk lying around to trip over.

Make a lamp out of them!!!
Just kidding. Might as well keep them, as several folks have said, clean them up well and wrap them up to protect the chome.

Hhmmm. I wonder if this might be another handy use for the ThunderMax? Dial it down before getting the EPA test?

Already ahead of you Bull Dog! I spliced a switch in the ground lead for my EJK. If I ever need to go through a test, I can shut it down and the factory settings pass through the EJK to the injectors. I guess I'd need to reconnect the O2 sensors also. The K&N intake kit already has California's blessing. Re-installing the factory mufflers would be the most time consuming part.

repackaged under the bed, got stopped at a checkpoint in NH last fall. legal limit 106, came in at 104. Added BCT's later. I'm probally screwed this season. Oh well. Bct's in my V&h straight shots

Last edited:
My dealer says if I ever want to trade in my bike, the stock pipes must be present to get top $$$! I truly don't see me trading in my FXDC any time soon or ever! If anything I will just buy another bike like a Street Glide someday!

Back