free website stats program Steve 07 and Florida trip | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Steve 07 and Florida trip

As i am heading off on summer trip to Germany on Monday the 9th i will not be able to make it
Perhaps one day i will get across the pond but i am not good at pressurised flying and i do not swim so far anymore

Brian

Brian,
I gotta know, did you use to swim that far? :D

Sounds like a great trip guys, wish I could be there too!

HAVE FUN!!!!

Brian,
I gotta know, did you use to swim that far? :D

Sounds like a great trip guys, wish I could be there too!

HAVE FUN!!!!

I do not think that even at my best that i could have swum that far but you never know for sure till you try

Brian

Hey, guys. I'm up for lunch in St. Auggie or even Ormond or Daytona. Give me a shout on the way thru Jax. I'd really like to meet y'all.

Specks and reds should be biting.:D

hope to be trying for them on Tuesday. i have to put this stuff in the water then i am insisting on checking on them every day or two hmmmm i guess i may as well fish while i am observing them. and yes they are biting :D

had to leave houston in a hurry so couldn't bring my a bike this time :(

hope to be trying for them on Tuesday. i have to put this stuff in the water then i am insisting on checking on them every day or two hmmmm i guess i may as well fish while i am observing them. and yes they are biting :D

had to leave houston in a hurry so couldn't bring my a bike this time :(

Used to be a good restaurant in Chaineire (sp) down towards Grand Isle on the left just before the bridge. Been years but had a good fried soft shell crab.

Back