free website stats program Steve 07 and Florida trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Steve 07 and Florida trip

J

Jack Klarich

Steve is coming down for the race in Daytona , wanting to know if there is interest in a social gathering some where near Daytona on Sunday the 8th of July?

Since that is also Jack's birthday I hope we can get a few to come out:D
Jack still has to pick the place.

As i am heading off on summer trip to Germany on Monday the 9th i will not be able to make it
Perhaps one day i will get across the pond but i am not good at pressurised flying and i do not swim so far anymore

Brian

All I need is a destination. Is anyone staying at Salt Springs?

I'm staying in Daytona this time Don,but I told Jack to pick anywhere that he wants to.It's his call where we meet.
One thought,do they still have Raggae sundays at the Conch House in St. Augustine?

This sounds like it might be worth a weekend dash from north Georgia to Daytona! I won't know my July schedule until later next week but I'll keep this in mind.

This sounds like it might be worth a weekend dash from north Georgia to Daytona! I won't know my July schedule until later next week but I'll keep this in mind.

After our failed attempts at meeting the last few years I will look forward to finally meeting you.I hope you can make it.

I'm staying in Daytona this time Don,but I told Jack to pick anywhere that he wants to.It's his call where we meet.
One thought,do they still have Raggae sundays at the Conch House in St. Augustine?

Any where will be fine by me, would be Good to see the Dr again:s

Any where will be fine by me, would be Good to see the Dr again:s

wow Jack..did the redhead give you the time off :D. wish i could make it but am working in VERY VERY south Louisiana right now and can't get away.

hope you all enjoy the meet, ride safe my friends

wow Jack..did the redhead give you the time off :D. wish i could make it but am working in VERY VERY south Louisiana right now and can't get away.

hope you all enjoy the meet, ride safe my friends

:p Yeah but she wants me to trek to Pensacola in Nov I think for the Blue Angels air show

Back