free website stats program Started to the West Coast | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Started to the West Coast

jaceddie, welcome home. Thanks for the ride report and happy birthday! I started my cross country adventure today so sit back, relax and I will continue where you left off!

Thanks for taking all of us on the ride of a lifetime, enjoyed every post and just couldn't wait to get home everyday to see if you had given us an update. Glad you made it home safe and Happy Birthday. :newsmile108:

Thanks for the chronicle and Happy Birthday.
I got hung up on every word, It was like reading a novel you didn't want to end.

I envy you, I'm happy for you and you deserved this fantastic trip.

Thanks again Jack,
Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Welcome back, I understand that feeling when you roll into your own driveway at the end of a great trip like this. It is something that you will remember and treasure for years to come. Congratulations and thanks for the posts.

Jake

Jack, thank you for sharing your adventure with us and sharing a 62'nd Birthday present with us. Every trip has it's ups and downs but the memories and high points will be with you for a very long time. Salute and thanks again...:cheers

Well, for those of you who are waiting on pictures, it doesn't look like there will be any. Larry's camera messed up or something and the pictures didn't turn out very well. Check out Pru's (Motorcycle adventure to California) thread in this same section. He has great pictures of the same general area of our ride, and it's also a great read.

Back