free website stats program stage 1 with slip on's be honest | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

stage 1 with slip on's be honest

Think I'm going with mufflers mainly because I love that Harley rumble but still would like to hear myself think lol get my drift. Going with the FP3 tuner that thing is getting some awesome reviews
I used the TFI on my last efi Harley it works well as advertised but pulling the tank to get to the injectors was no fun at all don't want to go through that again if I can get around it
WAP.gif

FP3 is a good call for Stage I upgrade. Jamie (Fuel Moto) will pre-program it for you and he will sell you a good set of slipons as well.:D

I'm thinking Vance and Hines slip on's they offer a quiet baffle in case the standard is more rumble than I want
I'll check Fuel Moto out is that the name of the website?
WAP.gif

I am pleased with my set up with the pro pipe screaming eagle breather and turner and dynode runs real nice and cooler

I'm thinking Vance and Hines slip on's they offer a quiet baffle in case the standard is more rumble than I want
I'll check Fuel Moto out is that the name of the website?
WAP.gif

Brainfart on the FP3. Call Jamie and check out their Micro Tuner; a better option for Stage I. Unless you plan on data recording and tinkering, you don't need the features offered by the FP3.

Brainfart on the FP3. Call Jamie and check out their Micro Tuner; a better option for Stage I. Unless you plan on data recording and tinkering, you don't need the features offered by the FP3.

Forgot to add. I am not a fan of maps; prefer flash tuners and dyno even for Stage I upgrades. However, with stock head pipes and a set of Jamies slipons (if available for your bike) Jamie can map the micro tuner very close to an optimum tune. At least give Jamie and crew a call and check it out.:D

Talked to a guy at fuel moto,if I buy vance and hines slip on's,heavy breather,FP3 tuner as a bundle I get free shipping.
Sounds like an awesome deal to me because they already beat everyone else's prices
WAP.gif

If the fuel line is still under pressure it can be a bear to disconnect. Remove the fuel pump fuse then start the bike and let the engine quit on it's own to relieve all of the pressure in the line. The coupling will now come off easily.

Jamie Long is a nice guy and VERY knowledgeable. Plus he doubles the warranty on the tuner he sells you. I am very happy in my dealings and purchase from him.

Easy way to deal with fuel and remove the tank.

Use two sets of needle nose vice grips to clamp the crossover line in two place; cut the hose in the center. Get a larger piece of hose that will slip over the end of the cut crossover line, loosen the vice grips and drain that side of the tank; rinse and repeat for the other side and remove the tank. Fit a new crossover line when the tank is reinstalled. There or some plastic clamping "pliers" that will work as well as the vice grips.

The fitment of the line will not allow the install of a quick disconnect; at least I haven't found one that will fit.

Back