free website stats program Staff Sergeant Jason Rogers KIA Brandon Ms. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Staff Sergeant Jason Rogers KIA Brandon Ms.

I wish I were able to do more missions as we do have a National Cemetery in Biloxi, Ms . I can ride 600 miles but can't walk 60 yards. Blasted arthritis! Anyway come Hades or high water I was gonna be there. Respects all!!

I've been kicking around the idea of getting a bike for a minute....and what ya'll are doing for my fellow soldiers sealed it for me...It makes me proud to be in iraq doing what I'm doing knowing that there is still people like you guys...I can't wait to get back pick one up and start helping you guys out with this....It makes me sick that anyone would protest a military funeral...I can't stand the ignorance that plagues our nation...

Thanks for what you do!

I've been kicking around the idea of getting a bike for a minute....and what ya'll are doing for my fellow soldiers sealed it for me...It makes me proud to be in iraq doing what I'm doing knowing that there is still people like you guys...I can't wait to get back pick one up and start helping you guys out with this....It makes me sick that anyone would protest a military funeral...I can't stand the ignorance that plagues our nation...

Thanks for what you do!

Thank you for your service! :cheers

Thanks for what you do!

Thank you Jim for what you do daily. I've never seen a protestor. I do it just to show honor for the soldiers and their families. Stay safe over there and make it back to join us.

I can't wait to get back and ride with you guys....I'm still uncertain about the bike to choose...but I think there is enough info on this forum to help me out with that....quite an overload....and apparently pledge not only cleans the windows on my helicopter better than anything else (also my flight helmet visor) it's also a god send for scooters.....good to know!

Back