free website stats program Spring is Coming | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spring is Coming

I think it is coming on pretty fast here in GA. It has been in the low 70's /high 60's the past few days and suppose to be 77 friday and saturday!

Wife said that as long as there's not snow on the road, we're riding this weekend! Been without the bike since November, so she's jonsin!

In Pittsburgh, Pa. its 43 degrees at 12:30 am. Saw a couple of bikes on the way to work tonight. Temp is supposed to be in the upper 50's by weekend. May need to uncover bike which I have not seen since mid November. Boy to I want to ride!!!!!

The mercury hit 74 yesterday. We left west Mobile about 10 and made it to Pensacola Beach by noon for lunch at Hooters. Early spring braekers were on the beach or maybe they were just having a rehersal. Anyway a ride of ~170 mi roundtrip, the weather was fantastic and the bikes rode well. Nice to hear the engine purrrrrr!!!

This guy did not see his shadow so spring was coming soon...:s

images

But we are getting late season on and off rains, and our version of cold is temps in 50's for the next couple weeks...think this guy was wrong...hmmm!

I was able to ride 5 out of 7 days last week in Virginia. Too cold on Tue. and 60mph wind gust on Sat. Back to the 40's this week.

That was one lucky groundhog this year, I had Mr. Ruger ready to go have a talk with him....he must have got my message that I didn't want to have to leave my dad at the hospital with a new knee to go varmit huntin'. :D

Back