free website stats program Spring is Coming | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spring is Coming

That's Mt Adams by the way. Snow is down to about 6k FT level. Was clear and about 45 here all day. Good enough for me! Just need the painter to get my tins done...

I need pictures man LOL, when its done sure want to see it, you guys up North have an advantage IMO, I have no down time for changes like this , my choice of course :s

I hear ya! I have run out of wrenching to do... just waiting on paint. They called yesterday said the paint will be in from House of Kolor early next week, so done by Saturday next week - MAYBE... killin me!

I hear ya! I have run out of wrenching to do... just waiting on paint. They called yesterday said the paint will be in from House of Kolor early next week, so done by Saturday next week - MAYBE... killin me!

You picked some good paint, I had some of there candy cobalt blue once very good paint:s

Candy,, oh excuse me - Kandy Rootbeer.

I think House of Kolor is just an off shoot of PPG. Probably a line dsigned for Custom painter, er uh, Kustom that is

Yup - found them by seeing their name listed on most of the Custom bikes in the bike rags. The web site is cool. I dig the Kandy line, and its pretty hard to pick just one.

Yup - found them by seeing their name listed on most of the Custom bikes in the bike rags. The web site is cool. I dig the Kandy line, and its pretty hard to pick just one.

Cant wait to see your paint:D

BullDogJim,

Nice picture! I think spring has sprung along the Gulf Coast, going to hit the 70 degree mark on Fri, My bud and I are going for a putt...somewhere!!

Well I don't have 70degs, BUT.... (drum role) the speed shop called yesterday and my tins are ready to rock and roll. Will be picking them up Friday morning. Have to install my new fuel filter, then about 20 fasteners later I should have fire

Back